Mini Pork And Mango Picnic Skewers
- 225g (8oz) Lean pork cubes cut from leg or loin steaks
- 30mlsp (2tbsp) Korma mix spices
- 1 Fresh mango (skin on), cut into large chunks
- 30mlsp (2tbsp) Mayonnaise
- 30mlsp (2tsp) Korma mix spice
- 30mlsp (2tbsp) Mango chutney
- 15mlsp (1tsp) Sweet chilli sauce
Instructions:Cut pork into small 2cm sized cubes, place in a bowl and add the spice. (You could use an alternative spice mix, e.g., Cajun, tex mex, etc.) Toss cubes in the spice to coat well. Leave for about 30 minutes for the flavour to absorb – if you have the time!
Thread 2-3 pork cubes onto wooden skewers (pre-soaked in water) and finish off with a cube of fresh mango.
Place under a hot pre-heated grill for about 10 minutes until meat is cooked through with golden edges.
Make Dips: Mix all ingredients together for the two different dips.
Serve skewers either hot or cold with dips and a fruity spiced rice salad.
Image courtesy of AHDB from www.lovepork.co.uk
Print View Download PDF
Browse our selection of mouth watering recipes. The Q Guild recipe section will inspire you to try something new today.
Select a Month:
Enter a keyword here to search the entire site.